Overview and Highlights
The Homestake Ridge Project covers approximately 7,500 hectares within the Iskut-Stewart-Kitsault belt in NW British Columbia. The project hosts numerous precious metal epithermal occurrences and a significant resource as listed in the table below (refer to 43-101 report dated September 29, 2017 as filed under Auryn Resource’s Sedar profile at www.sedar.com). To date more than 275 holes, totalling more than 80,000, metres, have been completed on the property and multiple exploration targets remain to be tested.
MINERAL RESOURCES BY CUT-OFF
Auryn Resources Inc. - Homestake Ridge Project
- CIM definitions were followed for Mineral Resources.
- Mineral Resources are estimated at a cut-off grade of 2.0 g/t AuEq.
- Assumptions to calculate AuEq values are described below in the text of this report.
- Mineral Resources are estimated using a long-term gold price of US$1,300 per ounce, and a US$/C$ exchange rate of 1.2.
- A minimum horizontal width of two metres was used.
- Bulk density ranges from 2.66 t/m3 to 2.85 t/m3 depending on the domain.